Klook.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

, , , ,

Two female idols who have been gaining positive response lately

 

Minnie's part in (G)I-DLE-Tomboy intro

This fancam is trending on Twitter and it almost reaches 1M views




Joy's blow confetti part in Red Velvet's Feel My Rhythm

Both songs are doing really well on music charts and are also well-known even among non-fans

theqoo 

-I switched to Twitter to RT that tweet of Minnie's fancam, turns out I already did...

-Minnie's been getting a lot of positive reactions and I'm sure she's going to continue to get so in the future...

-I love Joy's smile during that part, it's so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Minnie has a nice voice and she's really good with her facial expressions on stage, she's really charming

-I don't listen to RV's latest song because it's not my cup of tea, but I watch a lot of clips of Joy's part in that songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wish I could be born with Joy's face and height in my next life...!

-It feels like Joy's smile could light up the whole world...

-I'm not a fan but I listen to Joy's 'blow confetti' part at least 500 times every day

-Minnie is driving me insane latelyㅠㅠㅠ She looks like a badass on stage, but she's actually a cutie off stageㅠㅠㅠ

-I love Minnie to death... I always look up for videos of Minnie or (G)I-DLE when I have time to spareㅠㅠ Minnie is a f*cking great performer and she's really cute...

-Joy is driving me insane latelyㅠㅠ I've been singing 'blow confetti~' all day...

-Minnie literally owns that song, she's really charming

 



trazy.com