Klook.com

Saturday, April 2, 2022

,

Sistar's summer song that relatively had lower achievements but is favorited by a lot of people

 


I Swear

Sistar's rank on the yearly chart from 2012 to 2016

2012
#2 Alone - Sistar
#4 Loving U - Sistar
#38 Officially Missing You, Too - Soyou, Geeks
#72 I Choose to Love You - Hyolyn

2013
#6 Give It To Me - Sistar
#10 Gone Not Around Any Longer - Sistar19
#15 Officially Missing You, Too - Soyou, Geeks
#21 Stupid in Love - Soyou, Madclown
#48 Crazy of You - Hyolyn
#51 The Way You Make Me Melt - Sistar
#86 Bad Boy - Sistar

2014
#1 Some - Soyou, Junggigo
#20 Touch My Body - Sistar
#25 Good Bye - Hyolyn
#50 The Space in Between - Soyou, Kwon Soon Il, Park Yongin
#63 Stupid in Love - Soyou, Madclown
#69 I Swear - Sistar

2015
#13 Shake It - Sistar
#45 Lean on Me - Soyou, Kwon Jungyeol
#69 Pillow - Soyou, Giriboy
#100 You Don't Know Me - Soyou, BrotherSu

I Swear was included in a special album after Sistar concluded their promotions of Touch My Body. They promoted the song shortly, to show their gratitude toward their fans. That makes I Swear can't be compared to their other title tracks. 

I Swear had a relatively low achievement, even compared to the B-side tracks of their previous albums. However, it's always mentioned as the best track voted by fans. 

'If Sistar makes a comeback next summer with this tracklist, I'll pretend that it was my first time hearing the song. I f*cking love this song: 
1. I Swear
2. I Swear (Acoustic ver)
3. I Swear (Hyolyn solo)
4. I Swear (Soyou & Junggigo)
5. I Swear (ft. K.Will)
6. I Swear (Rap by Madclown)
7. I Swear (Inst)'



'Honestly, everytime Starship launches a girl group they should make 4 members do a cover of I swear every summer. For WJSN, I think Yoo Yeonjung should cover Hyolyn's part'


-I love this song and it's so f*cking shocking to know that this song had the lowest achievement out of all their other summer songs.

-I freaking love I Swear...

-I Swear is my favorite song of Sistarㅠㅠ

-It's the song I always play when summer comes. I freaking love it.

-Hul, really?? I personally think it's Sistar's best song everㅠㅠ I always listen to it everytime I miss summer...

-How could this song had the lowest achievement?? It's a very exciting song...

-It's my first time watching the MV and I love it! All of the members look so happy in it

-I know right... My favorite songs of Sistar are Give It To Me and I Swear

-This is Sistar's most legendary songㅠㅠ It doesn't make sense that this song had the lowest rank out of all their other summer songsㅠㅠ

-I love this song so much... I don't understand why it had the lowest achievement...

-First of all, I'll pretend to never hear this song so please release it like it's a new song

-I love the MV. It's the perfect song to listen on roadtrips with friends.

-It's indeed a great song... It sounds very... Fresh, emotional, youthful, and also sexy all at once...

-Does Sistar not have any thoughts to reunite?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Summer is always for Sistar...

-Hul... I thought I was the only one who loves this song...



trazy.com