Klook.com

Saturday, April 2, 2022

,

NMIXX cover of Kill This Love

 

Starting from 00:40~

theqoo


-Sullyoon's voice is really nice... They're all great singers!

-How is every one of them main vocals?? I'm surprised because of how good they are... JYP idols are not usually well-known for being great singers, this makes me see them in a new light...

-Whoa... They're so freaking good. Are you sure they're rookies?

-Whoa, this is shockingㄷㄷ They have no black holes at all... Every single one of them is very goodㄷㄷㄷ 

-I didn't know Sullyoon was such an amazing singer...

-I think out of all the other idols from the 4th generation, they have the best skills...

-I'm looking forward to Lily's career in the future. Please keep singing for a long timeㅠㅠ

-They're just rookies and yet they're already this good, I'm really looking forward to their future. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of their debut track. I'm expecting a lot for their next comeback.

-They're so freaking good without any exceptions. I'm really looking forward to their future.

-Jiwoo is so much better than I thought... I think she's an all-rounder...

-This is crazy, they're really goodㅋㅋㅋ Thanks to them I'm starting my day with a great mood!

-They're all great singers and have nice voices. I can't stop listening to this cover.

-Whoa... They're not only beautiful, but also talentedㄷㄷㄷ

trazy.com