Klook.com

Saturday, April 2, 2022

, ,

Gong Hyojin is dating, and soon going to get married, Kevin Oh who is 10 years younger than her... There's a reason why she got the flower bouquet

 

Gong Hyojin becomes in talk after getting the flower bouquet at Son Yejin's wedding, people are starting to wonder if she's going to get married. Right now it's revealed that Gong Hyojin is in a relationship with Kevin Oh, a Korean-American singer who is 10 years younger than her. The two are going to get married soon.

theqoo

-Gong Hyojin's reps said she is indeed in a relationship, but not getting married yet, though?

-It's my first time seeing Kevin Oh, but they look quite alike...

-I thought this was just an April's Fool prank... Is this real??

-They're not just dating, but getting married soon?? 

-Whoa... They look good together

-Is the guy a famous person?? Seems like everyone knows him except me...

-Didn't Kevin Oh release an OST for a drama Gong Hyojin starred in?

-I remember Gong Hyojin said she doesn't have any thoughts on marriage, I thought she would never get married because of that...

-Wasn't he in Superstar K?

-They radiate the same vibes... They look so good together...

-10 years of age differenceㅠㅠ Isn't that too much?

-Whoa... I know they've been dating for quite a long time, however I did not expect them to get married this year. Kevin Oh is good-looking, the type of guy your mother would love. He's a nice person, I can't believe people in the comment sections didn't know that.

-I've always thought Gong Hyojin was the kind of person who would never get married... Anyway, I hope she's happy!

trazy.com