Klook.com

Saturday, December 18, 2021

, , , , , , , , ,

Five male idols who are rumored to have a collaboration stage for Gayo Daejeon

 



Cho Seungyoun (96). Height: 183cm.




SF9 Yoo Taeyang (97). Height: 182cm.




The Boyz Juyeon (98). Height: 180cm.




Astro Moonbin (98). Height: 182cm.

Stray Kids Hyunjin (00). Height: He hasn't revealed it officially, but I estimated he's almost 180cm.

This is according to age and for the spoiler, the song they're covering is Mirotic by DBSK. This is not official, they're having pre-recording on the 23rd.


-Crazy... Cho Seungyoun is included in a collab, I absolutely have to watch it...

-This is a whole country. This is heaven.

-I still haven't seen the performance but I already love this collaboration. Cho Seungyoun<3

-Crazy... Yoo Taeyang is in this collab?? I have been religiously watching his fancams ever since he became a trending topic in Theqoo then...

-Hul hul... I love Juyeon. When is this happening?? I'm absolutely going to watch it.

-I'm really looking forward to Cho Seungyoun

-This is amazing! I was hoping for Monsta X to cover this song but this is good tooㅋㅋㅋ My picks are Cho Seungyoun and Moonbinㅠㅠ

-Juyeon is 180?? I thought he was 188cm...

-Can we please have Lee Juyeon and Yoo Taeyang in one frame? 

-I wonder who came up with this lineup. One thing I'm sure of is that person and I have a similar type.

-Hul... I'm really looking forward to Moonbin.

-Cho Seungyoun and Lee Juyeon in one stage? That's insane... I freaking love this already. 
trazy.com