Klook.com

Saturday, December 18, 2021

, ,

Karina's face drives everyone crazy today





She looks like CG more than CG does

 

-Karina is God

-She really does look like a manga characterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like a game characterㅜㅜㅜ She doesn't look real at all...

-You can't even create a character that looks like Karina with CG, it's impossible

-I seriously would believe it if someone told me she's a CG character...

-Is she really human just like me...?

-She absolutely shines on stage. So f*cking pretty.

-I'm on my knees right now...

-She's more CG-like than that girl from Metaverse...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She always looks beautiful but today she absolutely drives me out of my sanity

-Whoa... How could she look so unreal???

-Look at her f*cking nose. There's no way she's real.

-Her eyes, nose, lips... Even the shape of her head... Are all so pretty...

-She's so beautiful it makes no sense

trazy.com