Klook.com

Saturday, December 18, 2021

, ,

Which looks of Jihyo do you think is God's work?

 1. Shorthair












2. Tanning











+) Shorthair + tanning





-How can I choose?? Do I get to date her if I choose?? 

-She looks outstanding with her tanned skin

-I have never seen anyone who suits short hair and tanned skin that wellㅋㅋ

-She looks pretty with short hair but it makes her look round, so I think it's the tanned skin

-Tanned skin for me. Was it during the Dance The Night Away era? She was so freaking pretty in that eraㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks beautiful either way but I like her short hair more

-Short hair! She was really pretty in Yes or Yes era

-Her existence itself is God's work

-Tanned skin!! She looks very healthy with tanned skin. It makes her radiate the Hot Girl vibes!!

-Short hair for me!! Jihyo always looks beautiful but I think short hair suits her the bestㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-Short hair. I cut my hair short after seeing her with short hair...ㅋㅋㅋ But I also like her with both tanned skin and short hairㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks beautiful with tanned skin but I honestly prefer her short hair more

-Short hair makes her look really young...

-Half up-do hairstyle for meㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still can't move on from that hairstyle she did in What is Love eraㅠㅠ

-Short hair makes her pretty face looks even prettier








trazy.com