Klook.com

Saturday, December 18, 2021

, ,

The IVE's member whose fancams surprisingly has quite high views on Youtube

Rei

She has a really adorable face, but she's actually 169cm tall. I think she has high views because of her unique aura and she's also good with her facial expression.

She's Japanese.




In order to celebrate Rei trending on Theqoo, take a look at how she talks<3
It's not like she doesn't have cuteness in her, she can be cute if she's told to. But she's actually very chic and calm and that's what makes her charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ




-Rei is my favorite member in IVEㅠㅠ

-She always shows up with different hairstyles, is good with her facial expressions, and also has long extremities which makes it fun to watch herㅋㅋㅋ

-I already knew she's going to attract a lot of fans since the very first time I saw her. She is indeed very beautiful, but more than that her facial features are very charming and somehow harmonious...

-She steals my attention the most out of all the other members in IVEㅋㅋㅋㅋ She rocks the 'I didn't know my heart was this colorful' line really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Rei is so lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like an anime character. So cute!

-Her manga character-like hairstyles are really cutebbb

-Rei is very charming, she's really unique...

-She already had my attention ever since her picture was first revealed. She has a very adorable and lovely look...

-She always shows up with unique hairstyles and somehow she's able to rock all of themㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-When you look at her face, you'd think she's small. I was really surprised to learn that she's actually 169cm tall...

-I had no idea she was Japanese... Her face is very baby-like, but she's really tall. So cute!

-I like her the most in the group... She looks very adorable and cutesy, but it seems like her personality is actually very chic and calm.

trazy.com