Klook.com

Saturday, December 18, 2021

, ,

SHINee's official account update

 


'We always love you'


 theqoo

-I miss you, I'm sorry for not being able to completely let you go. I love you.

-Jonghyun-ah, are you doing fine there? I really really miss you

-I miss you so much, Jonghyun-ah. I hope you're having a warm winter there.

-Jonghyun-ah, I miss you so bad. I still tear up at the thoughts of you. However, I'm sure I'll be able to smile when I think of you one day, right? I love you.

-I always think of you when the weather's getting cold. How's your vacation?? I miss you!!

-I'm not a fan but I always remember him during this time of the year... I hope he's happy now.

-Jonghyunie is still 28 years old, you're the maknae nowㅎㅎㅎ

-I miss you even more in the winter. I will always love you, Jonghyun-ah.

-I love you even more than I did yesterday

-I always think of you when the weather's getting cold. I hope you rest in peace there.

-I'm not a fan, but I find comfort in his songs whenever I'm having a hard time. I hope he rests in peace.

-I miss you when winter's coming. And I still miss you when spring's coming. I'm always grateful for you, I love you. I hope you're always happy.

-I still remember the atmosphere on the bus that day when I heard the news... I find comfort in the songs you left behind. Thank you. 

-I love you!! I always remember you and I always long for you. I miss you. I miss hearing your voice. I love you.

trazy.com