Klook.com

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Red Velvet and Aespa seen in one frame for the first time

 ㅁㅊ 에스파와 레드벨벳선배님들,,, pic.twitter.com/1FMahbEvUn


You can totally see their group's color. Both groups are beautiful.

theqoo 

-Why do I feel so proud to see this?

-Sooman's flower garden.

-Karina's facial features are so much brighter than my future

-They're all so pretty like... Are they for real?? Karina somehow looks like a game character, she's driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They give off different vibes more than I expectedㅋㅋㅋ

-Karina is so f*cking pretty... Like she's so freaking beautiful, she looks like a CG character.

-It's their first time to stand next to each other, right?? All of them are so gorgeousㅠㅠㅠ

-I think Ningning has lost a lot of weight since their debut... She suits her current style so much, so pretty.

-Did they also take pictures together?? I really want to see that

-Karina is the tallest of all of them, right?

-I want to stand between those two groups, but I have to cover my face.

-Irene... Her visual is really outstanding, not gonna lie.

-Aespa looks fierce and strong, while Red Velvet gives off the 'Young and Rich' Unnies vibes.

-They all look so small...

trazy.com