Klook.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

, ,

Rosé's teaser for Black Pink x Selena Gomez collaboration, Ice Cream



-Rosé looks so beautiful...ㅠㅠ

-I'm really looking forward for this releaseㅠㅠㅠ

-I wonder why they chose this picture for Roséㅠㅠ She's really beautiful and they're doing her dirtyㅠㅠㅠ

-Seeing all these teasers make me wonder how the song would sound like...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Rosé is beautiful, but this picture is just not it...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I love this era already!! I can't wait for Lisa's teaser...

-Are they going with something like As If It's Your Last...?

-I'm kind of not happy with the pictures they chose for the teasers this time...ㅠㅠ Rosé is beautiful, but this kind of make up and style is just not it...

-Rosé is gorgeous... I'm sure there are a lot of better pictures than this oneㅠㅠㅠ

-I think Black Pink really suits retro + youthful concept...

-I believe they could've done better than this...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Rosé suits this kind of youthful concept really well... I can't wait to see the M/V...

-As a fan of Rosé, I'm very disappointedㅜㅜ This is not the best hairstyle, make up, and outfits she has ever had. Not to mention the weird filter on this picture, the noise... I don't get it. Is the editing team an anti of her?

-This may not be the best teaser she has ever had, but it actually looks good because it's Rosé we're looking at here, guys...

-What's with the outfit... I don't think she needs to expose skin that much...
trazy.com