Klook.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

, ,

Female idol who look drastically different after changing her style and losing weight

Momoland's Ahin

I got these pictures from Google
I personally think before the style change and weight loss she looked cute, after that she became sexy




















-She must've lost, at least, 10kg... She's amazing...

-Weight loss plays a big role in her transformation, but getting rid of those bangs make her look so much better already...

-Oh... She looked very cute before the weight-loss and looks really hot after...

-Whoa... But she looked beautiful even before the weight-loss...

-Are they the same person...? She looked adorable before, and now she looks very sexy and gorgeous...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is amazing...

-She only lost weight and yet she looks very different. I guess now I understand why celebrities take care of theirselves really well...

-Her image changed so drastically, so unbelievable...

-I don't think it's just the weight-loss. She also changed her hair, style, and make up... And it also plays a big role in her transformation...

-She has beautiful shoulders...

-I should've seen this post before I decided to order a Ddeokbokki...

-Hul... I couldn't recognize her at first...

-She has always been beautiful, but she became a Goddess after losing her weight...ㅠㅠ

-Whoa, I can't imagine the amount of weight she lost... She looked cute before, I think she looks so much better without bangs...

-I really should lose some weight...

-She kinda reminds me of Yujin from CLC
trazy.com