Klook.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

, ,

Go Kyungpyo and Seohyun create a legendary photoshoot just by holding hands










1. They're starring in JTBC upcoming drama, Private Life, which will start airing on September 16
2. They're playing the role of a newly-wed couple in the drama


-When will this drama start airing?? I'm so tired of waiting~~!!!

-They give off similar vibes... They look cute together!

-This looks like a pre-wed shots, my heart is fluttering...

-The combination of their visual is seriously driving me crazy...

-Seohyun is so freaking beautiful, she must be a Goddess...

-I haven't seen them doing their dialogues at all, but I can tell that they have an excellent chemistry...

-Can these two get married for real...?

-At this point, don't you think they should get married for real...?

-I'm usually not the type of person who would say something like this, but can they just please start dating...?

-Has Go Kyungpyo always looked this handsome???

-I always knew Go Kyungpyo is handsome but I had no idea he was this handsome...

-I'm already loving this drama!!!

-They look like each other...

-They look so cute together~~~

-Why does Seohyun look so gorgeous...?

-Their chemistry is already driving me insane... I'm really looking forward to this drama!
trazy.com