Klook.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

,

Fromis 9 to have their comeback on September 14, after 1 year and 3 months



-Oh, I'm really looking forward to it..

-I'm looking forward to them, they always come up with great songs...

-Finallyㅠㅠ

-Whoa, finally!! I've always liked their songs, I'm going to expect a lot from this comebackㅜㅜ

-Whoa... It has been such a long time since their last comeback...

-Please release something like Love Bomb again...ㅠㅠㅠ

-It has been 1 year and 3 months since their last comeback, crazy... I wonder if they're going to release an exciting song again this time...

-I've been waiting for their comeback, they always come up with great songsㅠㅠ

-I'm looking forward to it! They're really pretty, I still listen to Love Bomb a lot these days...

-I wonder what kind of concept will they go with this time... Is it something like Love Bomb...?

-It has been so long since their last comeback, I thought they already disbandedㅠㅠ

-Good luck!! I've missed them!!

-Not only they release great songs, the members are also very pretty...

-I've been waiting for this...ㅠㅠㅠ

-What made them go on hiatus that longㅠㅠ

-This means we finally get to see Chaeng again after a long time!!
trazy.com