Klook.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

, , , , , ,

Male idols with flaming charisma vs fragile heart

The original meme
Flaming Charisma (Left), Fragile Heart (Right)


In Marvel Cinematic Universe
Fragile Heart (Left), Flaming Charisma (Right)

These are the male idols who have flaming charisma, none of their teammates have fragile hearts so [I didn't write them]

Taemin and Jin
Taemin fears nothing, he even enjoys watching horror movies
Jin also fears nothing, he even makes jokes in front of a big senior to him, Lee Gyung Gyu

And in each groups..

Teen Top

Flaming Charisma

Fragile Heart

I noticed in an episode of Yoo Huiyeol's Sketchbook that Cap is a very timid person...

Seventeen

Flaming Charisma

Fragile Heart

At first, I chose both of them based on their looks. But then I scrolled down Twitter and found out that they're well-known (?) for their polar opposite personalities

VIXX

Flaming Charisma

Fragile Heart

Leo is a very fragile person... He's like a leaf

ZE:A

Flaming Charisma

Fragile Heart

At first, I thought the member with the flaming charisma would be Kwanghee because of the image he portrays in variety shows. But I saw the comments and I think Im Siwan suits it more. 
I just wrote Heechul because he looks like he has a fragile heart

Monsta X

Flaming Charisma

Fragile Heart

Minhyuk looks charismatic, and I just wrote Jooheon because I felt like it...

Block B

Flaming Charisma

Fragile Heart

Zico unexpectedly has a very fragile personality and Taeil unexpectedly is very charismatic

I personally think the difference between their looks and their actual personalities is very charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
(+ For the Flaming Charisma members, I chose the ones who look tough and fierce. And for the Fragile Heart members, I chose the ones who are very pure and innocent, which is the opposite from how they lookㅇㅇ)


-I totally agree with Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The Flaming Charisma member from Monsta X is actually Kihyun, not Minhyukㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it is indeed true that Jooheon is very fragileㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Jooheon is just as fragile as a glass...

-The ones who look pretty somehow are actually very charismaticㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This post is freaking funny, I totally get what the OP is trying to pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ The most carefree and all-smiles member in my favorite group is actually the charismatic one, and on the opposite, the tough leader is actually the most sensitive and also the one who cries the most in the groupㅋㅋㅋ

-The pretty-looking ones in Monsta X like Kihyun, Hyungwon, and Minhyuk are actually the tough onesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so funny how the OP says that Leo is like a leaf...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It would be more accurate if you put Kihyun as the Flaming Charisma member, rather than Minhyukㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For the Fragile Heart member, it is indeed Jooheonㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was very shocked to learn that Jooheon is the purest member in Monsta Xㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seventeen's Mingyu, really??? I thought it would be Wonwoo..ㅎㅎ And of course, I didn't mean this in a bad way. I really like Wonwoo, he's my ideal type...

-This also applies to my bias. He always looks mad, but that's just how he looks like when he has no expressions onㅋㅋㅋㅋ He is very charismatic, but everything he does makes him look innocent and pure. Muggles may see him as a very tough, fierce, and scary-looking guy, thoughㅠㅠ 

-I can confirm Jeonghan and Im Siwan...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are very charismatic...

-I totally agree with BTS' Jinㅋㅋㅋ For me, the Flaming Charisma member would be Jimin and the Fragile Heart member would be RM...
trazy.com