Klook.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

, ,

Oh My Girl's YooA is confirmed to have her solo debut in September, 5 years after her debut


YooA is reported to release her very own solo album in the beginning of September. After debuting in 2015, YooA is the first member of Oh My Girl to have her solo debut. 


-Is she the main vocal in Oh My Girl? Is she the one with the fresh voice we always hear in Oh My Girl's songs?

-I hope she would come up with a really fierce performance, I really like her because she's a great dancer...

-She looks very unique and charming, I noticed that she's also a great dancer. I wish her all the best!

-I hope she comes up with something cute like the character Cherry Maroo... Or maybe something fierce and tough...

-I'm looking forward to it...

-Hul... Well, she's very talented enough to have her own solo debutㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to it...

-Hul hul hul, YooA's solo, I'm loving thisㅠㅠ I want to see her with a tough and fierce concept, I really like the way she dances...

-Whoa, this is amazing. I'm really looking forward to her solo debut because she's a main dancer who's really good at singingsㅠㅠㅠ

-YooA is a great singer, her voice is very refreshing to listen. I'm really looking forward to it. Not to mention that she's a f*cking great dancer.

-I really like YooA's voiceㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, it has been 5 years since Oh My Girl's debut?? Congratulations on your solo!

-I have a feeling she would totally slayㅋㅋ I wonder what kind of song would she release...

-I hope she would come up with concepts like U Go Girl... She'd totally nail it...

-YooA is a great singer, she has a really unique voice. I'm looking forward to her solo debut!
trazy.com