Klook.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

, ,

Jennie's Teaser for Black Pink x Selena Gomez collaboration, Ice Cream



-She's so f*cking beautiful...

-She looks like a cotton candy here, so pretty!

-My jaw dropped as soon as I saw this picture;; She looks like a CG, she's too pretty to be real...

-She's totally one of a kind...

-How could she manage to look beautiful even with that hair color...

-She looks completely different with bangs, I miss her already...

-You're telling me that Jennie manages to rock this kind of style...? She's unbelievable...

-She looks like a doll;; Whoa... So freaking gorgeous...

-Whoa, I couldn't recognize her for a secondㅋㅋㅋ She looks really different with that hairstyle

-Did they also release individual teaser for Sweet Candy...?

-She really does look like a doll...

-I've been waiting all my life for Black Pink to do concept like thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Jennie, The Hot Girl...

-She looks like a Barbie, so freaking beautiful...

-Whoa, I'm not into this kind of style but I can't stop looking at her...

-Whoa, she looks different with this kind of concept... She looks like an anime character...

-I knew it, I knew that Jennie would kill concepts like thisㅠㅠㅠ She's really driving me insane...

-Whoa... It must be fun to live your life as Jennie...
trazy.com