Klook.com

Monday, August 24, 2020

,

Kim Hyeyoon to be casted as the lead role of Snowdrop... Reuniting with the production staffs of SKY Castle




-The synopsis of this drama isn't that good, though...

-I think I've seen this article about Kim Hyeyoon being casted as the lead role of Snowdrop around one or two months ago, though...? The problem with this drama is not the casts, but the story line...

-Just how bad the story line is...? Every time there's article about this drama, all people ever talk about is the story line...

-Hmmm...? So who's going to be the lead character? Well anyway, what are they gonna do with the story line...?

-Just how bad the story line is... Kim Hyeyoon is a great actress, so I'm going to watch this drama

-Didn't they already release this article before...?

-The biggest problem of this drama is not the casts, but the story line...

-Is 'Snowdrop' the confirmed title of this drama? It sounds so old-fashioned...

-So they're really going to do this drama...? I don't care about who's going to be the lead or the sub, the biggest problem they have here is the story line...

-I'm really worried about her since this drama has a really controversial story line... I wish her all the best, anyway.

-First of all, Jisoo and Jung Haein have good chemistry. I'm also really looking forward to Hyeyoonㅋㅋㅋ I just hope they will considerate to change the story line...

-I heard Jisoo is going to be the lead, does that mean Kim Hyeyoon is going to be the sub-lead?

-What the-- They're really going to do this drama??

-I think the drama would be okay as long as they change the 'spy-mistaken-as-athlete' thingy...

-Oh, so this is the drama with the weird story-line that people have been talking about?
trazy.com