Klook.com

Monday, August 24, 2020

, ,

Charlie Puth covers BTS' latest song, Dynamite


I think it's just a short cover...?

theqoo

-His voice sounds really nice...

-Hul, I want to hear the full cover...

-I think a lot of people would cover it since it's in Englishㅋㅋㅋ It's a great song to start with anyway and since it's in English, a lot of people can cover it comfortable...

-Please give us a longer cover, Charlie Puth... He sounds like Jungkook there...

-Listening to this makes me realise that Jungkook would make a great pop singerㅋㅋㅋ Charlie Puth has a great voice...

-The song suits Charlie's voice really well. I would believe it if someone told me that Charlie wrote this song.

-If nobody told me, I would think that this was Jungkook's voice...

-This sounds so f*cking great... Who was it...? Lauv?? I hope he'll do a cover of this song too...

-This cover makes me realise that this song is totally a pop song. Jungkook is such a great singerㄷㄷ

-This totally sounds like something Charlie would releaseㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought this was Jungkook's voice and then Charlie would sing it in his own version at the end... This short cover is very mind-blowing... 

-I've already said this numerous times, that Charlie sounds like Jungkook... Their voice suit this song really well

-He sounds similar to Jungkook... Both of them suit this song really well...

-Can we get a full-cover...?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... This sounds so great. I wish it was longer, though...
trazy.com