Klook.com

Monday, August 24, 2020

, ,

BTS Jimin donated 100M KRW for scholarship to Jeonnam Future Education Foundation


-I'm crying because of himㅠㅠ He is a very kind person, I really respect himㅠㅠ

-He has been constantly donating for educational purposes and it's very cool of him...

-Jimin-ah, you are the coolest person I have ever known in my lifeㅠㅠ

-BTS' members have been constantly donating their money and it's really cool of them...

-It's so cool how he quietly donates his moneyㅠㅠ Not to mention that he has been doing it constantly...

-I am so proud of Jimin, he is very cool and I respect him with all my heartㅠㅠ

-Look at him, this is why he's a top class singerㅡㅡ I hope he gets more famous in the future...

-He takes care of the kids in South Jeolla Province even though it's not his hometown. As a fan who comes from South Jeolla Province, I want to express how grateful I am for what he didㅠㅠㅠ

-Beautiful person doing all the beautiful workㅜㅜ I'm very proud of you, I love you, Jimin-ah...

-I am so proud for the fact that Jimin is my bias. He's not only talented, he also takes care of his fans and does a lot of good deeds...

-He donated again...ㅠㅠㅠ Jimin-ie is so cool...

-Jimin-ah... Thank you so much...

-It's not even his hometown, I wonder what made him think of donating to South Jeolla Province... I really respect him, and the fact that he has been donating his money constantly is very amazing

-He never fails to amaze me with his mind. I will always be rooting for him.

-Our Jimin is indeed an angel
trazy.com