Klook.com

Monday, August 24, 2020

,

Ryu Junyeol "The longest hair I've ever had... I grew it out for a movie"



Ryu Junyeol has been growing out his hair for his character in an upcoming movie titled 'Alien'. He reveals, "The character [I'm playing] requires me to grow out my hair. It's my first time growing out my hair like this, I think it's the longest hair I've ever had"

In the same interview, Cosmopolitan also asked about how his 20 years old was like. Which he replies, "I tasted the bitter of life at the age of 20. It's the age where I experienced my first failure, which became a life-turning point in my life"


-Hul... I heard that he's growing out his hair and I thought it wouldn't look good on him, turns out he is f*cking killing that look...

-Whoa, that's even longer than my hair. I'm really looking forward to what kind of character he's portraying in his upcoming movieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sorry, but I think he would look better if he cuts his hair...

-The character he's playing requires him to grow out his hair? I wonder what kind of character is itㅜㅜ I'm really curious about his upcoming movie, Alienㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh... He unexpectedly looks good with long hair, it makes him look like a model. 

-He actually looks so much better with long hair more than I thought...

-He suits that hairstyle better than I thought...ㅋㅋㅋ I bet it makes his existence even more outstanding in the movie...

-I still can't get used to see him with long hair, but I think I'd feel the same if he suddenly cuts his hair shortㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-No, this is not it... Let's just cut it shortㅠㅠ

-Hul... I personally think this hair makes him look 100x even cooler...

-I thought long hair would make him look weird, but it actually gives accent to his vibes...

-Let's just cut it short right after you finish filming your movie...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh... I wonder how he would look like if he also grows out his moustache at this point...

-It mustn't be easy to grow out your hair...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It actually looks okay, though..??
trazy.com