Klook.com

Monday, August 24, 2020

,

The most famous member of ITZY changes in each of their comebacks

Dalla Dalla - Yeji


ICY - Yuna


Wannabe - Ryujin


Not Shy - Chaeryeong


They have released 4 songs so far and the member who suits the song the most changes in each comebacks
The other members are doing really great as well, but these specific members look the most outstanding in each era


-Not Shy is Yuna's era...

-I agree. Before this era, I didn't pay much attention to Chaeryeong. But during this era, she's all I could ever seeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul, I totally agree. Chaeryeong looks really outstanding this era, I really like her part too. Also, no one can deny that Ryujin totally owned Wannabe eraㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really can't see anyone else but Chaeryeong during this era, I love her...

-I totally agree with this post. I hope they'll release a song that Lia suits the most for their next comeback!!

-I freaking agree. I was looking at the other members during their performance, and at one point... Chaeryeong is all I could see on stage...

-It's because they're all very talented and skilled...

-They're all very beautiful and charming. I personally like Dalla Dalla era the most, the song and the outfits were totally on pointㅠㅠ I hope they would change their stylist for this era... I really like the song, but not the outfits...

-I couldn't agree more. I don't know about the other eras, but Chaeryeong totally owns Not Shy era...

-Oh, I personally think Lia looked the most outstanding during ICY era and Yuna looked the most outstanding during Not Shy era...

-I've always thought that Chaeryeong nails this era the best!!

-I don't know about the other eras but Yuna owned Dalla Dallaㅠㅠ Her red hair was legendary...

-I can't choose just one member for this era... I agree with this post for the rest of the eras, though.

-Chaeryeong owns Not Shy era... I had no idea she was such a great dancer...
trazy.com