Klook.com

Monday, August 24, 2020

, , , , , , , ,

Famous Kpop Idols in Japan show that Japanese Kpop fans have various preferences




EXO's Baekhyun




Seventeen's Jeonghan




NCT's Jaehyun




TXT's Yeonjun




BTS' V




IZONE's Kim Chaewon




Twice's Tzuyu




Black Pink's Lisa

I think they all have various charms

*This post excludes Japanese Kpop Idols
*This post is not intended to talk about the thing they share in common, it's talking about the various charms they have


-Hul... I thought the most famous Twice's member in Japan is Momo, but it's not. I guess both of them are the top 2 most famous members in Japan...

-Are these the most famous members from each groups...?

-I think Minjoo is also very famous in Japan...

-Now that I look at it, Lisa looks like Nana Komatsu...

-They're all very beautiful and handsomeã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-They're all very different, but totally the type of idols that Japanese really like... It's really fascinatingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-I really can't figure out Japanese fans' preferences. I thought they liked idols with distinctive eyelids and facial features...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-I knew Lisa would be famous in Japan since she kinda looks similar to Nana Komatsu... 

-Both Minju and Chaewon are really famous in Japan...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ But it doesn't necessarily mean that the other members aren't famous...

-Please don't fight, they're not the only famous Kpop idols in Japanㅜㅜ My bias is not listed here but I'm not taking this post too seriouslyㅠㅠㅠ

-Lisa is basically famous in all other countries except for South Korea...

-Jeonghan is so freaking handsome...

-I think Chaewon is more famous in South Korea rather than Japan. I personally think Minjoo is more famous in Japan rather than Chaewon...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I had no idea that Lisa was that famous in Japan either, I thought it would be Jisoo...

-Taemin is not listed in this post?
trazy.com