Klook.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

,

The beautiful products from BTS collaboration with Starbucks and Samsung

Starbucks

Hologram glasses, purple pouch, tassels, beverages, cakes, etc












Samsung Galaxy
The design consists of BTS' lyrics and logo, etc. It also has various of programs. Not to mention that they also include photocards of all the members













These products gain positive reactions from fans because of how beautiful and high-quality it is


-Starbucks' tassels look so pretty

-I was thinking about buying one of those Sbux merchandises because of how beautiful they look, I ended up bringing home 3 of themã…Žã…Ž

-Can Samsung continue to release that colorã… ã… 

-I really want to buy those Sbux goods, even though I'm not a fan of BTS... I don't even like Sbux's goods, but those look really pretty

-I've never thought Samsung's phones are that beautiful... The ones from BTS' edition look really gorgeous

-I really love the dolphin in the last gifã… ã… 

-Can Sbux do collaboration with BTS for one more time?

-That phone looks so pretty, I'm not a fan but I really want to buy one because of how pretty the color is...

-The phones somehow look very adorable...

-I'm not a fan but I bought the tassel because it's really pretty, I'm not even lying

-I really love the products from Sbux. I couldn't buy that phone in case people mistake me as a BTS' fan...

-I have a friend who's a fan of BTS, I've seen that phone in real life and I have to admit that it looks really beautiful. It shines.

-These products are very beautiful without any exceptions...
trazy.com