Klook.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

, , , , , ,

Idols whose solos I'm waiting for

Winner's Kang Seungyoon 

I'm sure you guys have heard of <By Instinct>, right? He did a cover of that song almost 10 years ago, and he still hasn't had any proper solo albums up to this second. 
I hope he gets a proper solo album really soon
Recently, he appeared on King of Masked Singer as Yoonbal and won 6 times straight!
He hit the high notes perfectly, but I personally prefer it when he sings with his deep voice







Black Pink's Rosé

I don't think I have to explain about her. I feel like she's improving a lot lately, even though she has always been that talented. But she sounds really amazing in HYLT. 
I really hope she gets to have a solo with R&B genre...ㅜㅜ
She has somehow a dark voice, but with a little bit of shine







EXO's Xiumin

His voice is somehow warm, but also refreshing at the same time. I really like it. 
He suits cute and adorable concept, but I personally hope he gets to have a solo with fantasy concept





Red Velvet's Wendy

Her voice is very calming.
It's the perfect voice to listen on your way home when you leave school early on one spring day, do you know what I'm trying to point out?ㅋㅋㅋ
I think she suits concepts like Jung Eunji's Hopefully Skyㅠㅠㅠ




G-IDLE's Minnie

Her pronunciation is so perfect that I didn't know she was a foreignerㅠㅠ
I thought she had a quite deep voice, but she actually hits the high notes very good, in a refreshing way. She never fails to amaze me with thatㅜㅜ
I think she suits a dark fantasy concept!! 
(Someone on Youtube said that her voice is like the misty dawn by the beach, and I think it's a really great expressions!)




Super Junior's Ryeowook
(It's so hard to find a picture of him singing, so I'm uploading a press-taken pictures instead. Please share pics of him singing in the comment sections, I'll change it asap. I'm sorry ELFsㅠㅠ)

There are a lot of hidden gems in Super Junior, and Ryeowook is one of them.
He already has a solo song, but I'm listing him here because I think not a lot of people know it
Check out The Little Prince



[+194][-42]

1. [+125][-2] Seriously, though... I've been waiting for Kang Seungyoon for 7 years

2. [+87][-2] I'm waiting for Kang Seungyoon's solo, I think he'd release one within this year...

3. [+80][-2] I clicked this post while thinking of Kang Seungyoon, I had no idea I'd see Kim Ryeowook in this post tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ryeowook has a song titled Drunk in The Morning and it's a really great song. And I also really like Cocktail Love, which he sings with Lovelyz's Ryu Sujeong. I'm still waiting for SM Station

4. [+40][-0] Give us the teasers, keep your promise

5. [+26][-0] This may sound random, but I hope Kang Seungyoon would do a collaboration with Kyuhyun on King of Masked Singer

6. [+22][-1] Kang Seungyoonㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait for your soloㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+21][-0] Kang Seungyoonㅠㅠㅠ He has over 80 tracks that he produces and composes himself for his solo, he said that in one of his V Live Broadcasts last yearㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+21][-0] If YG still has conscience, they better release the teasers for Kang Seungyoon's solo as soon as possible... Please

9. [+18][-1] I'm waiting for Kang Seungyoon and Rosé's solo too...ㅠㅠ Especially Kang Seungyoon's. Please have a solo within this yearㅠㅠ
trazy.com