Klook.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

,

Am I the only one who doesn't understand people who leave hate comments?

There are a lot of fun things to do and delicious food to eat in this world 
But why are you wasting your time to leave hate comments?
I'm trying so hard to understand them, but I can't. Not even for 0.001%.
I don't even have enough time to fangirl over my biases, why would you use your time to hate on other people?? It's only causing you stress;;
Am I the only one who thinks this way?


[+526][-39]

1. [+151][-5] You're normalㅋㅋㅋ Those haters are the abnormal ones, that's why they don't understand people who have normal brains like us. I once saw on a foreign TV Show saying that we shouldn't be trying to understand them because we're different from them. If you can understand them, you're the strange oneㅋㅋㅋ 

2. [+125][-14] The funny thing is that they're writing hate comments to make someone mad or upset, but actually, they're the ones who are mad and upsetㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine them excitedly writing malicious comments alone in the corner of their room, it's hilarious and I'm not even mad anymore

3. [+82][-5] A Youtuber I subscribed to once said that haters even made different accounts and made up stories just to leave malicious comments... I think it's true that most of the time, haters are even more devoted than fans. They literally watch every movements of someone just to have reasons to leave hate comments

4. [+33][-3] Don't even try to understand them, it's the same thing as trying to understand the mindset of murderers

5. [+30][-0] More than that, I really hate people who are pretending so hard to sound rational by saying, 'I'm not leaving hate comments, I'm just stating the facts'

6. [+21][-3] What I don't understand is how they don't feel guilty at all, even when the hate comments they type words by words have actually killed someone in real life. I seriously don't understand that. 

7. [+18][-2] I personally think you can hate someone, it's normal. But I don't understand why do you really have to express that hatred. Besides, what are they going to do once they get sued?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com