Klook.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

The stylists of Taemin, EXO, and NCT... So funny

Taemin's stylist

EXO's stylist

And...

NCT's stylist

[+242][-4]

1. [+152][-4] But don't you think that Taemin looks the best among the other members when his stylists dress them? And this also applies to EXO and NCT as well...?

2. [+110][-3] EXO's stylist and Tech Wear... I'm dying to see that...

3. [+92][-3] Kai has the ability to pull off any styles...

4. [+63][-3] But Taemin has such an irresistible aura... It's no joke...

5. [+42][-0] I'm sorry... I'm just... #ParkJiSeok_Please_Comeback

6. [+39][-0] After seeing Jongin in the outfits that Taemin's and EXO's stylists give him, and then in the outfits that NCT's stylist give him.... I don't know how to put it into words but I'm sure you guys know what I meanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34][-0] As an NCTzen, I've seen more than that over all these years... So when I first saw that picture, I was like... 'Not bad?'ㅎ....

8. [+31][-0] I think they all look the best in the outfits that EXO's stylist has...

9. [+20][-0] EXO's stylist... You should've done that during EXO's comeback...ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+11][-0] I remember when the last picture came out, NCTzens quickly knew whose stylist it was and apologized to everyone...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com