Klook.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

The female idol I just first saw today, but quickly looked up on searching engine because of how pretty she is

This is Weki Meki's Lua with long hair




I just first saw her today in Weki Meki's latest MV!
This is the scene I'm talking about



She looks so pretty so I looked up more pictures of her with short hairㅋㅋㅋ
She looks beautiful with long hair, but I think she rocks this short hair the best...










-She reminds me of Kim Sohye...

-Her eyes are so unique and beautiful...

-She suits that short hair really well...

-I think cutting her hair short helps her bring out her charms. She's so pretty.

-Hul... She rocks that short hair really well

-She looks 10000x times better with short hair. It was a good decision.

-Whoa, she looks very charming...

-Whoa, this hair suits her so much better!

-Her big eyes remind me of Seo Jisoo...

-That's right, Weki Meki just released their new song today!

-Hul... She looks so freaking pretty with short hair...

-I think besides her hairstyle, she also lost some weight on her face and changes her make up style...

-Whoa, she's bursting off with charms!

-It's been so long since the last time I saw female idol who rocks short hair like her!

-Her short hair brings out her facial features even more...

-She looks like the mixture of Sohye and Uhm Yoojung... So charming

-I wish I had eyes like hers... They're so pretty

trazy.com