Klook.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

The picture that confuses a lot of people

A lot of people are confused whether it's V or Suho...


-Isn't that Suho?

-I thought that was Xiumin...

-I don't think it's V...

-I'd say Suho, but the logo says otherwise... Why is it JH...? And of course, it's not V.

-Why does he look like Jaehyun to me...

-I thought it was Jaehyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Suho... That looks like his phone case...

-What do you mean... It's Jaehyun.

-I don't know what it is, but he got a nice glasses there...

-Guys, it's NCT's Jaehyun...

-Anyone can tell it's Jaehyun...

-Based on the username... I think it's Jung Jaehyun.

-Since I don't think he looks like either V and Suho, I looked up the username and found out it's Jaehyun's fansite...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I see a little bit of Sehun...

-Why do I think of P.O...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Suho and Jaehyun look like twins in my eyes...

-I was like, 'That looks like Jaehyun's phone case'... And it turns out it's really himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com