Klook.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

It's so fucking hard to date an insecure girl

When there's something about me or something that I do that she doesn't like, she could've just said it.
But no, she just keeps that inside her mind like, 'If I said something about it now... Would I sound timid...?'

The funny thing is that she would never say it, she gives hints and clues through her actions instead.
Like sending really short messages, etc. She just behaves in a way she normally doesn't.
But once again, she would never tell me what's bothering her. 

And it's always the guy's obligation to solve this.
As the guy, I always have to be the one who asks why she sends me short messages, about what's bothering her, etc. But she would never answer. 
She would explain it later when she feels betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

After a few times experiencing this, going on a date with her feels like an obligation to me. 
This is seriously the best way to make a guy get tired of you. 

[+47][-17]

1. [+26][-0] This doesn't only apply to guys, but also girls. My ex-boyfriend has the similar personality. It's really frustating when there's something bothering him but he never says it to me, he would give hints and clues in everything he does, but when I ask him if there's something wrong, he wouldn't answer. It really ruins the mood between us. 

2. [+25][-0] Not just an insecure girl, but insecure people. I mean, guys can be frustrating to when they act like that. You fool. 

3. [+18][-0] Maybe she actually has talked about it to you before, but you keep doing the same thing.  Or maybe you lied about something to her, and she knew that you lied. So she chooses to just not talk about it. Or maybe she's currently preparing her heart to break up with you. 

4. [+8][-0] This applies to guys, too. I've dated a loser like this before and it was such a waste of emotion. 

5. [+6][-0] I couldn't agree more. But my intention to talk about what's bothering me usually vanishes if my partner: 1) wouldn't fix something about him/he does that bothers me or 2) gets mad at me for talking about it. 
trazy.com