Klook.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

The interaction that leaves a big question mark


Jessi and Red Velvet's Yeri
I wonder how did they know each other and became a close friend?

[+227][-6]

1. [+99][-12] It seems like Yeri has a really nice personality... I forgot where is this from but someone said she never judges people and always tries to approach others first... I'm really jealous of that personality she has

2. [+69][-1] I think they've been close since 2015... I'm really curious how did the two of them get so close like that...

3. [+56][-3] Not an interaction, but when I first saw this picture, I thought it was edited... These gorgeous babies.

4. [+29][-2] I think Yeri is the social butterfly among the other Kpop idols, and for actresses I think it's Kim Saeron

5. [+27][-39] I have a friend whom I think have similar personality to Yeri. For me, I mostly focus on the friends that I'm already close with. On the other side, my friend always tries to make new friends with whoever she meetsㅋㅋ It has pros and cons, but sometimes it's kind of annoying that she always tries to bring new people when we hang out...

6. [+16][-1] I heard Yeri's MBTI Personality if INFP. But I personally think she's an ENFP who camouflages as an INFP. 

7. [+16][-1] Yeri is a social butterfly...

8. [+8][-6] Yeri seems to have a really great personality, I want to learn a lot from her...

9. [+7][-3] Seems like I have to become a celebrity in order to be friends with Yeri
trazy.com