Klook.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

The celebrity who mistakes his fans' chatroom as his staffs' chatroom

(NB: Godok-Bang is an open chat room that forbids the participants to send anything else besides picture, not even a text.)

Someone sends a text message in the Godok-Bang

Din Din: Where should I park my car...?

Fans: In my heart... Park in my heart...

Din Din: Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry, I texted the wrong group

He thought he had sent the text to the other group chatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Din Din: It's been a while since my crew and I had a meal together... I didn't know where to park my car. I'm sorry;;

Then he apologized and disappeared.
The end.

TMI) Din Din was the one who personally created the chat-room, he's also the one who manages it himself


-The fact that he created the open chat room himself is just very... Din Din-ishㅋㅋㅋ

-Din Din is seriously too cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He personally created the open chat room himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is Din Din so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's too cute to be 30 years oldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's the one who manages the chat room?? Does that mean if someone breaks the rule, he's the one who kicks that person himself?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so cute how he created that open chat room himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, that open chat room must be really full...
 ㄴThere are 590 participants!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just imagine how bad he wants an open chat room dedicated to himself that he personally created and even manages it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com