Klook.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Nu'est's Aron...

He's really handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Please share some other pictures of him that have similar vibes to this!

[+344][-78]

1. [+111][-5] I'm really shy to say this, but this is the reason why after I finished watching Produce 101, I immediately adopted him as one of my new babies, as soon as I first saw him^^ I pay a lot of attention to visuals, you knowㅠㅠ

2. [+86][-3] Cutie boy

3. [+76][-5] My Aron... Since the members of Nu'est are all very handsome, he often gets overshadowed but...ㅠㅠ He's not only handsome, but also very talented

4. [+52][-0] Aron is a really nice person. Since the rest of the members participated in Produce 101, there was some difference between his popularity and the others', and there's nothing he can do about that. But he never thought it was unfair or showed that he didn't like it. In a fan-meeting, he once told fans how grateful he was that his fans also liked him (alongside the other members). During the filming of Produce 101, he would cook meal for the members when they came back to the dorm for a whileㅠㅠ And since Aron was the only one who didn't participate in the show, there were rumors that he was going to leave the group. I'm sure it must've been hard for him, but he still hangs in there until this second, as the oldest member he is. I'm really grateful for him.

5. [+48][-0] Look at this overflowing sweetness...

6. [+41][-0] Aron's head shape and facial features are flawless...

7. [+35][-0] I don't know what kind of vibes you like, so... (3)

8. [+31][-0] Aron the fairy ending of Gayo Daechukjae last year

9. [+31][-0] Our Aronie is indeed very handsome~~ You guys have to see him in person

10. [+30][-1] He's not only handsome, but also very talented... That makes him even cooler.

trazy.com