Klook.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

The best idol photo-cards

Twice's Tzuyu

IZONE's Chaewon

EXO's Baekhyun
I had no idea this picture was actually from a photo-card. I've seen a lot of people using this picture as their profile picture. I thought he had uploaded it on his social media account, not a photo cardㄷㄷ

BTS' Jimin

NCT's Jaehyun

Red Velvet's Irene
We all know that every photo-cards she has are legendary, but I chose these two as the most legendary ones. Nothing can beat that hat-Irene and cheeky-Irene photocards.

And the real legend...

The mad lighting
Jungwoo's photo card from 2018ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The guy who used to take pictures like that...

The God of Photo-Cards in 2020

I heard that people are selling his photo-cards with mind-blowing price??
One photo-card of him is more expensive than the album itself;;;


+
Twice's Nayeon

I'm posting her picture too because she looks so cute hereㅎㅎㅎ
Twice's photo-cards are always fun to look at

[+46][-8]

1. [+71][-3] No, this is photo-cards of D.O is surely the legendary one from EXOㅋㅋㅋㅋ The only photo-card of EXO that even non-fan recognizesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+43]-2] I can't stop fraking laughing because of Jungwooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+38][-6] Please include Goggle-Jaehyun too

4. [+16][-3] This legendary photo-card of Kim Donghyun even became a hot topic on Facebook...

5. [+16][-2] This Bunny-Baekhyun is surely a legend

6. [+16][-0] Jungwoo's photo-cards got me off-guardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our Jungwoo has improved a lot! I'm so proud of him

7. [+13][-1] This Candy photo-card quickly becomes a legend as soon as it was released

8. [+9][-0] The lighting in the Regular photo-cards did the boys so wrong, not just Jungwooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com