Klook.com

Sunday, June 14, 2020

I find these moments of Choi Byungchan's are really funny

Fan: I'm going on a blind date~
Average idols: Ah, Noonaㅠ~ // Noona, your boyfriend is right here in front of youㅎ// With me? (Idols usually reply with these heart-fluttering comments)
Choi Byungchan: Ugh, that's annoying;;
(While Choi Byungchan just let his raw reaction come out like thatㅋㅋㅋ

Our puppy doesn't act to be heart-fluttering

Byungchan's tips to gain more friends on the new semester
1. Observe that person's pattern
2. But I know that it's hard to gain new friends on a new semester
3. That's why I just hang out with my old friends

What he's saying is: Gaining new friends on a new semester is hard, so just hang out with your old friends(?)

"It's self-study time but I'm currently watching your live broadcast in secret'
Average idols: How could you do that!! Stop watching our live broadcast and start studyingㅠㅠ
Choi Byungchan: (He hates the thought of studying) Hul, self-study... Hang in there... Self-study...

Our puppy hates self-study time

I love how Choi Byunghcan never tries to pursue a concept to build a certain imageㅋㅋㅋ
The most emotional book I've ever read: None so far
Motto: Don't have one
The hardest time I've gone through: I'm having a hard time every day

Our puppy is so honest<3<3

The fact that he's really honest is what makes him cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



These are my favorite pictures of Byungchan!!

Guys, if you have 3 minutes and 13 seconds to spare, please check out Victon's Mayday!!

[+232][-8]

1. [+90][-2] Fans: Byunchan-ah, you look handsome today! Choi Byungchan: I know, I just discover a new strategy!~~ I went to the hair salon that the other seniors go to!!!

2. [+90][-0] He is a really transparent guy... But it's not like he's tactless or immature. That's the reason why I like him. 

3. [+76][-0] Choi Chic Chan
Relationship? - I'm still not interested to be in one...
Ideal type? - Ah, I have never really thought about it but just write 2 years old ㅡ Why 2 years old out of all sudden...

4. [+47][-0] His fans behave just like the way Choi Byungchan himself does, it's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Why did you look so chubby here?
Byungchan: Because I had some weight on

5. [+30][-0] A few days ago a fan asked, 'The term-break is over and I'm starting school tomorrow, should I skip it?' and he answered, 'I usually don't go to school after the term-break ends'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com