Klook.com

Sunday, June 14, 2020

How is your progress on liking idols?

For me,

EXO --> Red Velvet --> BTS --> Wanna One --> Winner --> BTS --> Seventeen

[+43][-32]

1. [+231][-18] It has only and always been EXO for me. I can't get enough of them. 

2. [+71][-5] Twice --> Seventeen --> BTS --> BTOB --> Super Junior --> BTOB --> Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's coming around

3. [+61][-2] Infinite --> SHINee --> Seventeen

4. [+54][-3] EXO, EXO, EXO, EXO, EXO, EXO. And I still like EXO now.

5. [+48][-1] This is my 8th year being an EXO's fan

6. [+38][-1] I'm not even lying, I'm still a fan of EXO

7. [+27][-0] Beast --> BAP --> Block B --> Wanna One --> Nuest --> Seventeen

8. [+23][-0] Winner --> BTS --> Winner

9. [+22][-1] Seems like you guys have liked various idols... For me, it has been Winner, since the very first...

10. [+20][-0] Apink --> BTOB --> Pentagon --> G-IDLE --> CLC --> BTOB --> G-IDLE --> Pentagon. Fuck it, I helped Cube built their pillars.
trazy.com