Klook.com

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Guys, let's not joke like this on our biases' Live Broadcasts

Guys, let's not joke something like 'Oppa, there's something behind you~' during Live Broadcasts.
We're probably referring to ghosts, but idols may think that we're referring that there are sasaengs behind them. Whenever we leave comments like that, the managers are probably searching through the site if there were any sasaengs. So please, stop joking like that.

It's a very childish joke, anyway.
I don't know if it sounds funny to you, but it actually may be terrifying for idols and their managers.

[+546][-6]

1. [+291][-24] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
'Maybe this is a trend, but when we do live broadcasts, this also happened to Hoseok, you guys always say that there's something under the sofa, something moving or standing, etc~ There's nothing. Please don't worry. Before we come in here, the room has been searched thoroughly with a detector, so there's nothing and you don't have to worry about it. If you think that we're gonna be like, 'Whoaaa!!!', I'm sorry but we're not gonna do that. There's no such thing like that, okay. I think some I-fans are saying that there's something behind me, well there's nothing. Stop it. I think the ones who first started it are the foreigners (I-fans). First of all, I don't think it's funny. Second of all, the grammar is wrong. I'm sure they don't understand what I'm sayingnow, but they're going to see it once the subtitle comes out. It's not funny. (Reading Korean comments) 'Please stop it, the boys are scared'. No, we're not scared, it's not scary. You guys are just wasting your data'

2. [+167][-6] Just think about how exhausting it is for them because of those sasaengs. If you guys truly love your biases, stop joking like that. This is my bias, JHope, and I feel really sorry for him...
'Please don't do that. I just got goosebumps all over my body in the middle of having my meal. No, don't say something like that. I don't like that. I'm sweating, that really scared me.'

3. [+158][-6] It's childish
'(Reading a comment)'I'm behind him'. It's childish~'

4. [+92][-0] Sasaengs, stop calling idols in the middle of live broadcasts. He called out the sasaengs during this broadcast and said that he got a lot of phone calls from sasaengs, I'm happy that he did that but at the same time it's really heart breaking. Jungkook-ah, those sasaengs are not your fans. They're stalker, they're criminals. 
(Jungkook received a call in the middle of a broadcast, it was an unknown number)
'If this phone call comes from a fan, and they know that I'm currently doing a live broadcast and they're calling me now just to check if it's really my number... I'm going to block your number right away.'

5. [+67][-1] From this post you can see how honest BTS' members are. I don't know much about them, but have they always been this honest since their early debut days? Or are they acting like this because they've been in the industry for quite a long time already? I like how they don't hesitate to be frank and call out the sasaengs like that. 

6. [+67][-0] It's not even funny, I don't know why they do that...

7. [+48][-0] And please, stop calling the idols in the middle of live broadcasts. It's annoying.

8. [+44][-0] Can someone please post that picture of Kim Namjoon saying, 'It's childish~'
trazy.com