Klook.com

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Unique choreographies from SM Ent.

NCT 127's Cherry Bomb 
(The legs-splitting choreography)

EXO's Wolf
(The life of tree choreography)

DBSK's Catch Me
(The dragon choreography)

SNSD's Genie
(The legs dance)

SHINee's Sherlock


-Whoa, I couldn't agree more...

-I remember how amazed I was when I first saw the choreography for Sherlockㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally think BoA's Only One also has a very unique choreography...

-I fucking love Cherry Bomb's choreography...

-All these choreographies are so fucking cool... I remember getting goosebumps all over my body when I first watched Sherlock...

-I have to agree that the tree of life choreography in EXO's Wolf is really really cool...

-Yeah, and also how the boys use hoverboards as their properties in Chewing Gum's choreographyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-NCT's members are all really flexible...

-Sherlock was a legend...

-Those babies with hoverboards are also very impressive...

-I seriously love all of the choreographies from SM Ent.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can count the ones I dislike with just one hand, for example: The part where they spread their legs in Lion Heartㅠㅠ

-SHINee's Sherlock seriously brought me into a whole new world...

-I started stanning NCT because of Cherry Bomb... I can't forget how I felt when I first saw their performance...

-I personally like the intro part of The 7th Sense more than Cherry Bomb...

-Nothing can beat SHINee's Sherlock...

-NCT is full of great dancers... I wonder if the guy in the center is not having any problems with his hips, I'm worried for him.
trazy.com