Klook.com

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Golcha Bomin's quick growth over the years

His teaser photo for Golden Child's debut, Damdadi 
(He was 18 years old here)

His latest teaser photo for Golden Child's upcoming comeback
(He's 21 years old here)

He went from Bbomaeng to a freaking handsome Oppa;;

+) Golden Child is coming back with ONE (Lucid Dream) on June 23rd!

[+140][-0]

1. [+27][-0] This is how he looks recently, it's kind of hard to expect such vibes coming out from him... The only thing I could say when I saw that picture was about how it drives me insane. 

2. [+24][-0] Look at this close-upㅠㅠ

3. [+23][-0] Imagine how happy Choi Bomin is to wake up every morning and see that face in the mirror... I'm a girl and I'm really jealous of him

4. [+21][-0] Where is this guy?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I literally gasped when I saw his face in Golden Child's trailer for their comeback

5. [+15][-0] Our Bomin is growing up really well<3

trazy.com