Klook.com

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Have you seen this news about a cops pulling out a woman's tampon in public?




Whoa, my friend told me about this and... Does this even make sense?
How could they just stop a woman on the street, pulled open her pants and underwear...
And even pulled out the string of her tampon with his bare hands...??????
And on top of that, he also held it in front of the other male officers to see????
I can't even imagine that. This is the level of US Officers...
I live in The U.S and this makes me so sick, I don't even want to live in The U.S...

[+386][-19]

1. [+200][-2] It's because people there are willing to do anything to smuggle drugs;; If she was really suspicious, they should've checked her in a private space as long as she's unarmed and not dangerous.

2. [+127][-6] It's sickening just to think about it... That woman must've felt so disgraced...

3. [+106][-9] Honestly, there are a lot of trashy officers in the US. All they have is huge figures and loud voice. The only thing they're good at is screaming at people. 

4. [+59][-1] I think it's because there are people who try to smuggle drugs using that technique in The U.S. But I have to agree that those officers have crossed the lines by treating her like that. 

5. [+47][-1] I've read an article about this Mexican couple who killed a boy just to take out his intestines and stuff his body with drugs, they got caught by a stewardess. And for your information, that boy was their own sonγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I would understand it if she was suspected of smuggling drugs, but this is seriously not it. If they're gonna check on her, they should've done it in a closed space.

trazy.com