Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2019

Somi drops the MV for her solo debut, Birthday!

(NB: Might be a little late, but better than never hehe)



-She reminds me of Megan Trainor's vibes...

-Not sure about the song, but the MV is really great...

-She sounds like an American solo singer...

-She's very beautiful and talented, not to mention that she's also charming...

-I love the song, but the styling makes her look older than she actually is...

-They chose the right concept for the MV and the song. It suits Somi really well!

-Somi is seriously so charming, she's truly the best...

-I think the song was made to suit her image, which is a great thing! I love the MV as well...

-She made a great decision by debuting as a solo...

-Whoa, she's literally bursting with charms. I can't wait to see her performance!

-Whoa... I totally love the song. She's really charming...

-Look at her, she was born to be a solo singer... I think she suits being a solo singer better than being a girl group's member...

-She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree, she suits being a solo singer way more than being in a girl group...

-I love the concept. It suits her really well!
trazy.com