Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2019

Produce X 101 Thai trainee, Peak's father support ... Is actually a famous actor in Thailand


His father arrived in South Korea on June 13rd. He roamed around Myeongdong for 4 hours to promote his son. He planned to go to Hongdae on the 14th, and Sangam on the 15th to do the same.




-No wonder why his son looks very handsome...

-I remember seeing him on I Can See Your Voice!!

-Things like this break my heart really bad...ㅠㅠ

-I just voted for him!! I hope things will turn out well for him...

-His father is very good-looking...ㅠㅠ 

-It's kinda sad...ㅠㅠ His son is a famous actor in his country, but he has to roam around the street to get people to vote for him in this foreign land... It's probably wasn't easy for him to do so, he's so cool...

-I just came to Produce X 101 website and voted for him after seeing this postㅠㅠ It aches my heart really bad...

-Ah, I just understood that Peak is actually his name...
trazy.com