Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2019

Seulgi's teaser for Red Velvet's comeback, Zimzalabim!






-Hul, her hair is short...???

-Is it her first time trying out short hair?? I think I have never seen her with such hairstyle before. She looks so pretty. She looks like a model no matter what she does.

-That short hair looks like a wig, though...?

-She's so freaking unique... She looks like a model...

-What the heck does Zimzalabim mean?

-These teasers are doing her wrong... She's actually beautiful, though...

-I'm sure she's not going to perform with these outfits, right?

-I love Seulgi with my whole heart, but that sunglasses seriously need to go...

-I've been noticing this ever since they released Irene's teasers. All these teasers look like B-Cuts.

-Why do these pictures remind me of JYP??

-She looks gorgeous and charming!

-Can't they get rid of those bangs?? She looks so much better without it...

-Have the stylists gone crazy??

-I love Seulgi but I'm not liking her outfits for the teasers. I'm gonna fight SMㅠㅠ
trazy.com