Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2019

The reason why Han Seohee uploaded the picture along with the time tag



Police have secured every evidence, such as chat logs and statements on August 22nd. 
She went through another investigation 8 days later, accompanied by the lawyer that YG had called for her.

She went to YG Ent. on August 23rd because Yang Hyunsuk called her to talk about B.I


-I just got chills, whoa...

-Yang Hyunsuk called her to meet right the next day after she was investigated...

-What did they do to make someone like Han Seohee got frightened and shut her mouth...

-I'm rooting for Han Seohee...

-I hope she's safe. Good luck to her.

-Seohee-ya, if you're going down then take YG down with you...

-So she stayed quiet all this time because Yang Hyunsuk threatened her...

-Whoa, Seohee-ya let's just expose it all...

-Whoa, she used her head this time...

-I personally think Han Seohee needs a proper protection right now...

-I'm on her side this time. YG deserves this.

-I don't like Han Seohee, but I'm rooting for her in this...

-I had never thought there would come a day where I root for Han Seohee...

-Fighting, Han Seoheeㅋㅋ She may be an attention seeker, but who cares? She's the only one who has the guts to expose the bad guys.

-She's smart...

trazy.com