Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2019

Are you already boycotting YG or are you still listening to YG's artists?

Let's do an upvote/downvote for this one.
Guys, let's boycott YG together.


[+1,010][-75]

1. [+164][-3] If the police are not doing it, then we should be the one who's doing it.

2. [+137][-2] Boycotting them, with no doubt...

3. [+116][-2] I don't even watch their artists' MVs on Youtube anymore

4. [+41][-1] I don't even listen to Winner and Lee Hi's songs, I don't know what kind of songs are they releasingㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+29][-2] We should boycott them

6. [+28][-1] I'm an ex-iKONIC, you guys have to boycott them. I beg you guys, don't fucking listen to their songs. To those who don't have the heart to leave the fandom because you guys keep on listening to the songs, please know that those criminals are earning pennies everytime you stream to their songs. Please boycott themㅠㅠ
trazy.com