Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2019

International fans are raged after B.I's personal chat logs got exposed ... 'I seriously want to destroy Dispatch and TV'


There are a lot of I-fans wanting B.I to join iKON back. Some of the comments go, 'We love Kim Hanbin. We will support you forever', 'Hanbin will forever be iKON's leader', 'Stay strong, Hanbin. Don't give up. We will always be here for you'.
On the other side, these fans are also seen sending Dispatch and YG Ent. critics. Some of them that can be seen through iKON's Youtube comments go, 'This is all Dispatch's fault', 'I want to destroy Dispatch and YG', 'I don't understand why Dispatch hates YG so much'


-We don't need them, you can take them to your countries.

-Who are you to say so? I-fans always say the stupidest thing ever.

-I'm quite sure they actually don't understand what's going on here...

-What's up with I-fans? They're expecting us to forgive the criminals?

-I-fans know nothing and yet they talk so much, it's very frustrating for me to see. 

-That's what I-fans always do, anyway. The reporter is so weird for reporting this as an article...

-Who told him to use drugs??

-Birds of a feather really do flock together, I guess...

-So ignorant. We don't need these guys anyway, you can have them.

-Seems like drugs use are not a big deal in their countries, huh?

-Why would you destroy your TV...

-Just shut the fuck up if you know nothing...

-Destroy your lightsticks instead...

-The reason why I-fans are I-fans.
trazy.com