Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2019

Uniqlo to have a collaboration with BTS' characters, BT21, and release it worldwide





-We're going to have sanitary pads with BT21 characters on it at this rate...

-But they did a really great job by creating those characters, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-I love that alpaca one so much, it resembles Jin a lot...

-I see these characters wherever I goㅋㅋㅋ From stationery shops, bakery shop, shoes store, etc. I literally see them everywhere...

-The copyrights of those characters are Naver's, not BTS'.

-Hul, I am so going to buy those shirts.

-They're literally selling anything with the characters on it. I hope they're going to release bricks with the characters soon, maybe curtain with the characters as the pattern, or even toiletries...

-Hul, this is so freaking tempting...

-BT21 is responsible for my empty bank account...

-The characters are so adorable...

-They're going to take over the world...

-If there are any cute pajamas with the characters on it, I am so going to buy it...

-Each of BTS' member has their own characters??? I wonder who's whoㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ck this, I need to buy these.
trazy.com