Klook.com

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Twitter users are debating whether if this is teeth or eye

The one in the circle

At first, I thought it was an eye


-Teeth

-Oh, is that NCT's Mark...? That looks like his teeth...!

-Wow this is so neat... He looks really handsome...

-Isn't that an eye...?

-That looks like an eye, though...

-It's obviously his teeth...

-Isn't that way too rounded to be an eye...?

-No matter how I look at it, it looks like an eye of the guy besides him...

-It looks like an eye if you look it from afar... But I'm sure it's his teeth...

-An eye!!

-It's my baby's teeth, everyone...

-Are those Lee Mark and Lee Donghyuck...?

-So what is the answer...?

-This picture looks very familiar to me, turns out it's Mark and Haechan...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't that an eye? It's too big for teeth...

-Oh, it's Mark!
trazy.com