Klook.com

Saturday, April 13, 2019

NGs and editing errors in BTS' MV



If you take a closer look, Jhope is actually laughing at Vㅋㅋㅋ


-Oh, he is... I wonder what he's laughing at...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, you're right... But it makes the whole scene looks prettier...

-They look like they're having funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute... I think it's a good decision that they let this in the final work...

-Jimin is actually laughing as well, I think V is the culprit here...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't wait for the behind the scenes video for this MVㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like this is the part where Jimin asked Halsey to look at him...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks very nice and naturalㅎㅎ

-Seems like this was filmed during the rehearsal...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I just noticed it now...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so freaking cute...

-That's adorable... And somehow is very heart-fluttering...




Jin and Jungkook's necks look cropped, the lighting on Jhope's jaw and neck looks weird

Go to 03.57 to see it. No matter how I look at it, it looks like an error


-It is so minor that it took me awhile to spot the error...

-That's just a shadow...

-You're making a big deal out of nothing...

-What's so wrong with a shadow...

-Why would they edit the boys' faces...

-It's just the lighting...

(The post got deleted when I refreshed the page)
trazy.com