Klook.com

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Are you guys close with your relatives?

It's really awkward between me and my relatives from my father's side
It's so awkward that I tend to avoid them
I'm not even close with my cousins
How about you guys?


-Nope

-I have a lot of siblings so we tend to gather between ourselves in family gathering...

-My cousins and I have one to two years of an age gap, we hang out around together. We're quite close!

-It has been more than 10 years since the last time I saw them. I don't think I could recognize them if I meet them on the street.

-I don't even know who my relatives are. I have never met them.

-I don't keep in touch with my cousins...

-Nope. I don't have any good memories about them. I don't think I would even go to their funerals when they die...

-We have cut off contacts...

-Nope. I think we would never even see each other again once my grandmother passes away. My dad doesn't have a good relationship with his brothers...

-I have never contacted them. We're basically strangers. 

-For my father's sides, I don't know anything about them. But for my mother's sides, at least I know how they look like...

-Not really close, but we're not awkward either. We hang out and talk a lot, I guess..?
trazy.com